- Every weekend or every other weekend
- Saturday & Sunday 7 AM - 3 PM
- Saturday & Sunday 3 PM - 11 PM
- $9-$12 an hour
RusMed Consultants, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Habilitation Technician is responsible for providing services to IDD clients and assisting in the implementation of consumer goals as outlined within the client’s plan in the group home and community settings.
Our goal is to help optimize their independence by working on daily life skills (cooking, exercising, practicing a healthy lifestyle, time management skills PLUS MORE).
Experience preferred but not required. We provide training.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma/GED
- Reliable transportation
- Valid Driver's License
- Great Communication skills
- Must have working cell phone
- Must be able to pass background checks.