- Full-time position
RusMed Consultants, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified Professional for Innovations
Under the supervision of the Executive Director, the Qualified Professional provides clinical services and support to the NC Innovations Waiver consumer/family and their employees. This position is a crucial part in the management of services and the collection of clinical information. The Qualified Professional is responsible for multiple supervisory tasks related to providing and documenting monthly supervision visits and managing multiple service requirements.
- Providing and coordinating the assessment and reassessment of the recipient's clinical needs
- Assisting with crisis interventions
- Participates in the development of the Individual Service Plan (ISP)
- Monitoring and documenting the status of the recipient's progress and the effectiveness of the strategies and interventions outlined in the ISP
- Reports to the Executive Director issue of concern
- Attends training or staff meetings as required
- Demonstrates the ability to supervise the provision of services to clients in the home as well as in the community
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned by the Management Team
- Develop short term goals and task analysis based on the level of need indicated in the consumer's Annual ISP
- Revises and documents short term goals on a quarterly basis to determine continuance or revision.
- Represent RusMed at all times in a professional manner.
- Minimum one (1+) plus years of experience in mental health, or social services environment with the population served; preferably DD population (adult or child).
- Ability to apply therapeutic techniques. Ability to use good professional judgment. Detail-oriented. Ability to work independently, with minimal direct supervision.
- Possess basic knowledge of all office equipment and computer
- Experience with multi-cultural/multi-lingual populations and multi-disciplinary teams.
- Driver's License with NC required Liability Insurance
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum of two (2+) plus years of post-graduate experience in a mental health environment if the degree is in human services. For individuals having a BS or BA degree that is not in human services, four (4+) plus years of post-graduate experience in a mental health environment will be required. One year of post-graduate experience in a mental health environment will be accepted for individuals who have a Master's Degree in a Human Service Field from an accredited university.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a provider to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the provider is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The provider must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include dose vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment and Environmental Conditions:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a provider encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. No or very limited exposure to physical risk.